UV curing methods have many advantages!
• UV-reactive substances are solvent-free and therefore left no environmentally harmful emissions.
• Cured UV products are even resistant to solvents and chemical treatments.
• A fast UV cross-linking and curing ensures high production speeds.
• Immediate processing of the coated products is very productive.
• The UV systems have smaller sizes than conventional dryers.
• Energy consumption is lower than in convection and infrared dryers.
• The systems are operational in a few minutes.
We offer an extensive range of products for various UV processes and the matching systems.
UV dryer with belt transport for single side assembled printed circuit boards
Standard belt model, versatile, low maintenance, durable!
For the UV curing of thick-film protective coatings on one side printed board assemblies / sub-assemblies, as well as other UV products, such as UV-thick layer of protective lacquer TWIN CURE ® Lackwerke Peters or Corp.9481 Dymax and other UV curing products...
UV dryer with drawer
Safe for the operator quickly and reliably!
The UV dryer BELTROSTAT serves for uniform drying and curing of UV coatings and is particularly suitable for use in the production of small series, with repairs and in the laboratory. The device is optionally equipped with a timer with function keys or a control computer BELTROMAT...
Also ideal for extremely high assembled PCBs or substrates!
Applications of UV irradiation chamber are varied. In addition to the usual tasks, such as curing and bonding, the chamber can also be used for material aging tests and irradiation for chemical and biological applications...
UV dryer with pin chain conveyor for protective paint coatings on single and double sided assembled PCBs
Single-and double-sided use, fast and flexible!
UV curing of all UV-reactive materials, such as protective coatings, adhesives, resins and UV coatings on double sided printed circuit boards / assemblies. Suitable for fully automatic inline operation...
ELGET Engineering Office
Phone +49 (0) 911 529 96 20
|© 2013 by Elget Ingenieurbüro - Concept and Design by media-illusion|